Tuesday Tune is a weekly musical meme hosted here at Lassie Memo. The purpose of Tuesday Tune is to encourage the sharing and discovery of new music artists or styles. Anyone can join in – the more the merrier.
What to Do:
- Choose a piece of music you’ve listened to in the past week and tell us what you like or don’t like about it.
- Tell us what the last piece of music you listened to was and how you heard it (iPod, radio, in a shop etc.).
- Tell us if you have bought any music in the last week, why you purchased it and in what format (digital or CD).
- Do you have a musical reflection? Do you have any strong opinions or notions about music? Share it with us.
- Make sure to add the link to your post in the comments below.
Recently I heard Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood on one of my random iTunes playlists and it made me want to get up and dance. This epic cover of an iconic song featured in Quentin Tarantino’s Kll Bill Volume 1, right near the end during the climactic duel. What I like about it is how much energy the music has. I do think that ten minutes is a bit long though. It would be a good song to include in a driving playlist.
The last piece of music I listened to was Get Lucky by Daft Punk which was on my iTunes summer playlist (I’m starting to feel increasingly summery).
I unfortunately haven’t bought any music this week.
To view Tuesday Tunes from previous weeks, please click here.